Saturday, July 23, 2011

Your favorite physical characteristic

You know when you look at your kiddo and there's just something so ridiculously cute about them, you can't even hold it in? Their cheeks, their smile, their little wrist rolls...gah! so cute!!! I love how mommies know and love little things about their kiddos that no one else would even notice. For me, I love Hyrum's bone structure around his eyes. Weird? Maybe. But for some reason it's so adorable to me, so perfect. I think a lot of it has to do with it being so visible while he's nursing. If I look down and look into his eyes, I just notice how perfect his little face structure is.

What about you? What is your favorite physical characteristic of your kid(s)?

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is ridiculously cute. I just went back the second time to your post about the bouncy thing, because he's just so dang cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. I LOVE that Ivy has such broad shoulders and the biggest chest! (been that way since she was born). she get's it from her daddy, hehe. :) I didn't really think it was that different from other babies out there until she was lying next to my friend's newborn and us moms were comparing their differences in body shape. The other baby had such teeney shoulders and chest but such long legs and arms. Ivy has pretty much the opposite haha! i love it.

    ReplyDelete